pajamas!! sooooo cozy 😴

Pajamas! I've been wanting some realistic pajamas in Royale High now... and my first thoughts were about the VS Pink Striped Pajamas! I did find a pattern under the pink category that worked really well, it was one by 'devilishfellcw'. Feel free to use any pattern for this, it's just your average pajama set! I was looking for a way to make the collar on the pajamas, I know there is a toggle on the WW bodice for a collar, but it's only if you equip the male body. I really hope they can adapt the new system for old items so I could mix and match between the feminine and masculine toggles! However, the Tuxedo works really well, and it doubles as a top underneath  which is a win. 

https://pin.it/1QcnkJyt9

Items + Toggles

  • Sleeping Mask
    • Toggle 1
  • Starlight Cardigan
    • Toggle 1, Everything off, Regular buttons
  • Balroom Butler Tuxedo Bodice
    • Toggle 4, Only toggle the 'Tux', No tail
  • Summit Shredder Boots
    • Toggle 8, Everything off, 3/3
According to Traderie on 7/1/26 this is worth: 85,000*
*Sleeping Mask is from the Wheel


Feel free to leave a comment 👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a gorgeous, flowy, and flowery dress 🌷

a sheer, flowing dress that moves just like the wind 🌬️