a gorgeous, flowy, and flowery dress 🌷

HAPPY TIDALGLOW!! 

This is my first attempt of creating a post on this website! I'm trying a new layout, this way I can talk about different things and explain more! 

I first stumbled upon this outfit hack while trying to redo one of my old outfits in Royale High. Originally this had a mermaid scale pattern instead a floral one. I tested out a few different patterns on this and they all looked amazing, so it's versatile for different aesthetics!


https://pin.it/6iC41mw1j


Items + Toggles

  • Fallen Fae Top
    • Toggle 1, Only sheer top, Long sheer top
  • Peppermint Bodice
    • Toggle 1
  • Fallen Fae Skirt
    • Toggle 5, All features off
  • Fallen Fae Sleeves
    • Toggle 1, Wrist cuffs off, Solid sleeves
  • Breezy Meadow Sleeves
    • Toggle 1, Only bell sleeve, Fabric transparent
According to Traderie on 6/24/26 this is worth: 89,500

Feel free to leave a comment 👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pajamas!! sooooo cozy 😴

a sheer, flowing dress that moves just like the wind 🌬️