a sheer, flowing dress that moves just like the wind 🌬️

I've been messing around with the opaqueness of items, and this came out so cute! This is an off the shoulder dress, and really pairs well with any jewelry - the items I used for the jewelry are in gray because you can practically substitute it with any accessories you have laying around.

I've been doing a lot of spring outfits lately... trying to get into my summer mood soon! Getting inspired by 🪼 jellyfish 🪼 since I just saw the new halo, so that's a sign... 👀

Items + Toggles

  • Breezy Meadow Bodice
    • Toggle 2, Toggle everything off
  • Sea Sweetheart Top
    • Toggle 2, Only Flowy Top, Transparent
  • Breezy Meadow Sleeves
    • Toggle 1, Only Bell & Mid Sleeve, Transparent
  • Skye Seraphim Sleeves
    • Toggle 3, Everything off, Matte
  • December Dream Skirt
Optional
  • Sea Sweetheart Necklace
    • Toggle 1, Only choker, Matte
  • Scaled Swimmer Top
    • Toggle 2
According to Traderie on 6/25/26 this is worth: 206,000 (w/o optional = 180,000)

Oh my gosh... why is the sea sweetheart top worth 130k? I need to find a replacement 😭

Feel free to leave a comment 👇

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    a gorgeous, flowy, and flowery dress 🌷

    pajamas!! sooooo cozy 😴